An experienced Lawyer
who is more able to offer advice and opinion on the law, legal procedures and a wide range
of associated issues. STEPHEN KELBE possesses a law degree, and as a Barrister-At-Law, Solicitor and Notary of the Supreme Court of Cameroon and Cameroon Bar Association, always demonstrates
professionalism in all his dealings with clients and has extensive knowledge of
legal, secretarial and office practices. He is an expert in applying the law to
a specific situation faced by a client. Now he is looking for a suitable
position with a dynamic and rapidly expanding world where the law is at the center of control from the family unit to the communnity, corporate governance to the government, in both national and international relationship that needs the services of the best legal people out
University of Buea 2008 – 2011
LL.B (Hons) - Second class upper division
Cameroon Bar Association 2014 – 2018
B.A - Barrister-At-Law, Solicitor, and Notary
WORKSHOPS ON LEGAL TRAINING
- Continuous legal education programme. Symposium on Legal Practice and Procedure under the Cameroon Judicial System organized by the Fako Lawyers Association, Buea, October 23rd 2015.
- Program of the training seminar for barristers on probation of the south west region on the theme: the Lawyer and human Rights organized by the Cameroon Bar Association and the Cameroon-European Union Cooperation, in Buea, July 29th 2016.
- Alternative dispute resolution and how to prepare an arbitration clause by Dr. Duga Titanji, Atlantic Beach Hotel, Limbe, March 01st 2019
- Colloquium on the theme: New Legal Fields – The law as regulatory instrument by the Cameroon Bar Association Yaounde, June 05th, 06th, & 07th 2019.
- Legal drafting and law firm management organized by Fako Lawyers Association with guest speakers – Barrister Abeng Roland and Dr. ENGA Kameni, Limbe, January 13th 2021.